Custom role created by copying 'Project Manager' won't able to edit projects
Created Custom Role 'PM Backup' from copying seeded 'Project Manager'. After assigning this role to user, user cannot view/edit project details.
Also, have created role in 'Manage Project Roles' page also.
User has this role assigned and BU access.
1. Go to Navigator -> Tools -> Security Console
2. Search ‘Project Manager’. Click on drop down button and click ‘Copy Role’
3. Select ‘Copy top role and inherited roles’ and click on ‘Copy Role’
4. Edit Role name and Role code
5. Click on ‘Submit and Close’
'Manage Project Roles'
1. Go to Navigator -> My Enterprise -> Setup and Maintenance
2. Change offering to ‘Project Financial Management’ from ‘Financials’