How To: Execute EPM Cloud Role Assignment Report REST API using FCC On Demand Groovy Business Rule
This example explains steps to create a Groovy Business Rule to execute EPM Cloud Role Assignment Report REST API
We can leverage Groovy rules to invoke User Management REST API such as Role Assignment Report, using Calculation Manager. Below steps contain details.
- Create EPM Cloud Connection of type Other Web Service Provider
- Create a Global Variable named ReportFileName of type String and RTP, in Calculation Manager's Variable Designer
- Create a Calculation Manager Groovy Business Rule named GroovyRoleAssignmentRpt
- Incorporate script provided in Code Snippet section
- Hide default variables
- In addition to hiding variables Consolidation, Currency, Entity Period, Scenario and Years also disable their RTP property from Variable Designer.