How to delete unwanted hierarchies created after incremental hierarchy export from EDMCS to GL
Issue: We tested this in lower instance to push update hierarchy from EDMCS to ERP-GL side and that worked successfully. But when we moved to PROD, the system has created wrong hierarchy using parent nodes as tree version (account hierarchy) name. The problem is that these unwanted hierarchies("GRP1" and "GRP2") are not visible on "Manage Account Hierarchies" page but visible in SmartView/ Account Inspector/ FRS etc.
Unwanted hierarchies= "GRP1" and "GRP2"
How a hierarchy can be visible in ESSbase without being there in Publish/manage Account Hierarchy page.
All has happened after hierarchies updates pushed from EDMCS to ERP-GL side.