You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to have 80% of Bonus in the first PERIOD (and not FISCAL YEAR) for an Asset?

Received Response
151
Views
3
Comments
in Assets 3 comments

Summary:

Hello friends! The goal is to have 80% of bonus when the asset is added in a specific period and the other 20% to follow the depreciation method associated to the asset.

Content (required):

The goal is to have 80% of bonus when the asset is added in a specific period and the other 20% to follow the depreciation method associated to the asset. Example: An asset is added in MAY-23 and 80% of its cost must be calculated as bonus in MAY-23 and the other 20% can follow the depreciation method. We were trying to find manners to do it. The first attempt was to create the bonus rule with 80% but then depreciation is spread during the first fiscal year, which is fine and follows the standard of the application. Second attempt

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!