Question on Over-receiving.
Is there a way to over-receive after the PO line has been closed for receiving?
Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):
We have a requirement to over receive a purchase order line by creating a new receipt. The Business case is as follows:
- Demand is created by an upstream system.
- Purchase orders are created automatically based on the demand in Oracle Cloud
- Supplier ships the product
- PO is received in external WMS system.
- WMS sends receipt information to Oracle. Receipts are created automatically against the purchase orders in Oracle Cloud.
- PO 9001 created
- Ordered Qty=3
- Over receipt Close has been set to 90%