The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Analytics:
- Save Dashboards. In this release, changes you make to a default dashboard can be saved as a new dashboard. As examples, you may want to change the key metrics widget to include different metrics, the metric and style of a widget may be changed, or you may wish to change the name of a dashboard. After any of these changes, you may save the default dashboard as a new custom dashboard by clicking the "Save As" button in the upper right of the dashboard. Then, for any custom dashboards you've created, you will see the "Save" option to save changes to an existing dashboard or click "Save As" to save as a new custom dashboard.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- In Infinity Analytics reporting, when applying a search to a report, the drawer containing the search criteria doesn't consistently close when a report is loading data. (INF-29368)
- Incorrect wording appears in the tool tip when searching reports. (INF-26762)
- The tool tip for a custom segment incorrectly appears as "Standard Segment". (INF-25930)
- In Infinity Account Settings, the filter for parameters is inconsistent with the filtered results. (INF-29010)