Hi,
I am customizing my shopping cart;
I am using following functions in
Page Init Function Field Changed Function Post Sourcing Function Recalc Function
based on the items in my list I am adding 2 more items (service item for sale) and calculating their amount and rate and due to change in the rates/amount of these two items i also have to update the total and item total as wellnow the problem is that when I submit my order from the cart portal/websitei get following errorYour Order Was Not Placed While you were checking out, the operator of this business changed the pricing and/or availability of one or more items in your shopping cart. This has caused the total amount of your order to change. Please have a look at your order to confirm that the changes are OK and press the Submit Order button again to place the changed order.
and my order is not submitted