Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.
Community Poll: What sort of content would you like to see more of?

Carrier Integration

edited Apr 8, 2020 7:46PM in Ask A Guru 1 comment

We currently use Ozlink and only about 90% of all orders communicate tracking info. The other 10% of orders we have to type directly into the Fedex Ship manager. Does anyone use carrier integration or another solution?

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

Community Whiz

Quarter 2 (Apr-Jun 2024)

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders