Hi,
Currently we are combining 3 separate searches offline into 1 excel through V-lookup.
We want to see if we can bring this into 1 SuiteAnalytics report.
The searches are in different area's with different criteria:
- a Item search with criteria like type, product group and name
- a Transaction search with criteria like type, subsidiary, vendor, item, created, tax line - false
- a Project search with criteria like project type, project status, custom record and which is a groupy by summary search
My initial idea was to create 3 datasets and from that create 1 workbook with 1 table where i would combine all 3 datasets.
I now see that if I create 1 table in a workbook that this can only be from 1 dataset.
So i cannot combine multiple datasets into 1 table of a workbook.
How can I best achieve this?
Can I create 1 mega dataset if the origin of the records is from different types and different criteria?
Or is there another way to best do this?
Any how can I do a V-lookup formula into Analytics?