We are implementing SCA, and I am testing customising the Theme to make some changes we need (that are not available in the UI customisation options).
We have the Summit theme, and I have created a Custom Theme Skin within the online UI to adjust colours etc.
Following the process for downloading the Theme to allow me to customise it (using gulp theme:fetch) I get a downloaded copy of the Summit theme that I can use to create a new Theme, edit, upload and activate. I tested this process over the weekend and successfully created a new theme, uploaded and activated it.
However, when I download Summit, I can only see the default skins and not the one I have created. And (as expected) my new theme did not have my custom skin.
Is there anyway to include Custom Theme Skins in the Theme download, or do I need to create, upload and activate my Custom Theme, and then re-define the Custom Theme Skin?