In our daily business our operations department is using a button to cancel multiple transaction at once. This is triggering a custom script which cancels intercompany transactions.
Since this week we are getting an error when pressing the button. I tried to do manually what the script does and opened a Sales Order.
When I press edit and change the item, set quantity to 1 and amount to 0 (because that is what the script does) I also get the same error message:
You cannot change the GL impact for intercompany inventory transfer lines.
Before we did not get this message. The item on the Sales Order is also a non-inventory item so there should not be any GL impact on Inventory transfer lines.
Any idea why we get this error?
We did not make any changes to the script and system information from the transaction and items also does not show anything where I can relate this to.
Maybe something in Netsuite has changed?