Is it possible to block an IP address in SuiteCommerce? My organization experienced a fraud attack last night where 5000+ user accounts were created and ~200 fraudulent orders were placed. Based on the behavior, it appears the fraudster was attempting to validate a list of stolen credit cards.
I was able to break their script by taking the item they were targeting off the site. That accelerated their account creation, but halted the transactions.
I'm now working on cancelling the orders and setting the accounts as inactive. I had our finance department contact Cybersource to discuss next steps. They are working their side to alert issuing banks of the fraudulent activity. They also suggested we block the IP address of the attacker. I do not see a way to do this in SuiteCommerce. The only SuiteAnswers article that describes how to do this is for SiteBuilder.
It would be nice to be able to stop this immediately if it happens again. It looks like a CAPTCHA solution at registration and/or checkout would be an awfully handy feature.