Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.
Join the NetSuite Referral Program and get rewarded for introducing your peers to the NetSuite community. ⭐️ https://lnkd.in/eYXGYfC9
SuiteWorld Early Bird Registration is OPEN! The countdown to SuiteWorld is officially on!
NSC | Set Fields as Inline Under Financial Tab on Customer Record on Specific Role
It is a standard behavior that the Fields under the Financial tab on the Customer Record are editable. Create a Workflow in order to set this to Inline depending on a specific Custom Role.
1. Navigate to Customization > Workflow > Workflows > New
2. Basic Information:
○ Name: Enter Set Inline for Financial tab
○ Record Type: Select Customer
○ Sub Types: Select Customer
○ Execute As Admin: Enter Checkmark
○ Release Status: Select Released
○ Initiation: Select Event Based
3. Event Definition:
○ On Create: Enter Checkmark
○ On View or Update: Enter Checkmark
○ Trigger Type: Select -All-
4. Click Save
5. Click State 1
6. Bottom right corner: Click New Action
7. Click Set Field Display Type