Recently we had a collision in a sales order. I opened the record to record a deposit. Order fulfillment opened the SO at the same time to update bill-to/ship-to addresses and changed an item price (in error). When the finger pointed started, and I brought up the transaction logs - my name was the only one listed as altering the document. I was under the impression (i know, but i have to say it - in Microsoft, if a file is open you get that box that says you can "View", "Notify" or "Cancel") that i would get the same alert here. When order fulfillment opened the record, they should get a pop up that says someone else is in the document. Then they can not save or make changes until the first user is out. They should get a message. I've dug around and can't find a setup that is either wrong or should be checked. Any help on this one out here?