I want to create a button that sets my Work Order status to 'Released'. In another discussion it stated that you can change it to 'Closed' because that's the equivalent.
So we've created a button that sets the Work order status to 'Closed'. In the logs I see the following
The problem is that if we do that, the Item source standard for these orders suddenly changes from 'work order' to 'stock', which creates problems.
If we just change the Work Order status to released, this problem doesn't occur. It only happens if the Work Order gets closed and then released.
So I want to skip the step in the Workflow that sets the work order to 'closed' and just go directly to 'released' but that status isn't available. Is there a way to set the status directly to 'released' if the button is pressed? How can I do that?