Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
NetSuite Release 2023.1 is here! Download the release notes and post your questions in the new Release 2023.1 category.
Join the webinar and "Get the Most Out of NetSuite Inventory Management" on May 2, 2023 at 10 AM PST. Click on this link to register. Do not forget to RSVP on this page as well!
NSC | Sending Flyers or Images Using Bulk Merge
The user wants to send flyers or images ising Bulk Merge.
Steps on how to send images using bulk merge.
1. Uploaded the image to Documents > Files > Images
2. Navigate to Documents > Mail Merge > Bulk Merge
3. Click New Bulk Merge
4. Add Recipients
5. Navigate to Message subtab
6. Enter Subject
7. Click on the Image icon
8. Paste the image URL from File Cabinet (Adjust the width and height of the image if needed.)
9. Click OK
10. Click Merge & Send
Comment on this post if you found this information helpful.
- Earn Community badges for Refer a Member | Answer Accepter | Content Creator
- Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining this month's Ask A Guru Live about Supply Chain Management. RSVP on this event now!
Michelle Jabanes | Ask a Guru