SuiteWorld is the largest annual gathering of the NetSuite community. Join us in Las Vegas and virtually, October 16-19, 2023. See you there!
NSC | How to Create a Password Change Saved Search
The user wants to create a report or a search that will populate users who change their passwords.
Create a System Note Saved Search and filter the fields using the fields below.
1. Navigate to Lists > Searches > Saved Searches > Select System Note
2. Enter Search Title
3. In Criteria tab > Standard > Add Filters
4. In Results subtab > Columns > Field > Add Fields you want to populate
5. Click Save & Run
If you have another way of creating this search, please share your steps below.
- Earn Community badges for Refer a Member | Answer Accepter | Content Creator
- Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining this month's Ask A Guru Live about Procure to Pay. RSVP on this event now!
Michelle Jabanes | NetSuite Support Community Administrator