Hello everyone!
My name is Jack, your NetSuite Support Community guru in Customization (SuiteBuilder) and Workflows (SuiteFlow) and we are now LIVE!
Before we start, here are some house rules:
- Post your questions by commenting below. 1 comment = 1 question.
- Some questions may be complex so I would appreciate your patience as I look into it.
- Let me know if the solution works for you or not. That way, I can check again.
You can also ask about personal stuff like my hobbies, pets, and such --
In my spare time, I play games on my PS4 console and mobile or watch YouTube Videos. I'm into the JRPG genre and the one I highly recommend is the Trails (The Legend of Heroes) Series. We have 2 cats named Baymax, an odd-eyed white cat, and O.K. which is an orange kitten (guess what the name stands for).
I will be posting tips and tricks here as well, so stay tuned!
I would also like to greet the following members who have RSVP'd for today's session:
@Robert Nedelkow-Oracle , @Mayumi Ciara Marie Cupcupin-Oracle, @CDuf , @Dominica Sevilla-Oracle, @User_SH98Z , @Mahmoud Alshami , @C RAO , @camille01 , @User_YMWNR , @User_VAYT1 , @Jeanine 2022 , @User_1YBZ2 , @User_T50SE , and @User_L56W3 .
Now, let's get into it!