I am trying to create a bank deposit using
recObj.findSublistLineWithValue({
sublistId: 'payment',
fieldId: 'id',
value: transactionId
});
However the deposit has so many lines it cannot find the transaction.
In the UI when I create a deposit there are over 10,000 lines and the transaction I'm looking for isn't in any of them. If I put dates in From and To it shows about 2,000 lines and I can find the transaction.
I can't find a way to set those dates with SuiteScript. The field id for both From and To is Transaction_TRANDATE and setting a date there doesn't help.
I have tried:
let recObj = record.create({
type: record.Type.DEPOSIT,
defaultValues: {
account: depositAccount,
disablepaymentfilters: true,
isDynamic: true
}
});
let recObj = record.create({
type: record.Type.DEPOSIT,
defaultValues: {
account: depositAccount,
disablepaymentfilters: true,
isDynamic: false
}
});
let recObj = record.create({
type: record.Type.DEPOSIT,
defaultValues: {
account: depositAccount,
disablepaymentfilters: false,
isDynamic: true
}
});
let recObj = record.create({
type: record.Type.DEPOSIT,
defaultValues: {
account: depositAccount,
disablepaymentfilters: false,
isDynamic: false
}
});
let recObj = record.create({
type: record.Type.DEPOSIT,
defaultValues: {
account: depositAccount,
deposits: payments,
}
});
where payments is transaction ids '1234,5678,9101112, etc.'
per https://suiteanswers.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36723/loc/en_US
Our client needs to close their books for August. My script will create many deposits needed. Time is of the essence.
SDN Support closed the case immediately since it is a "How To" question.