Hello
Patrick Fresnosa-Oracle
I see your suggestion to void the journal entry in this thread but I see it is "Answered" so logging here separately. (If you tell me which is the appropriate place to pose the question? I will delete the other.)
In my case, the revenue recognition is included in a journal entry with other revenue schedule recognition so voiding the journal entry is not an option.
I am looking for a way to reverse the revenue recognition for a specific Invoice (2 revenue schedules) in prior closed periods. I will re-open the periods but do not want to effect all the other revenue schedules in prior periods (it's way too risky). I have deleted the journal entry in the "current" periods before to reverse the revenue.
Our Items are service. We don't leverage return authorizations. Our business model does not require ARM so we are using the "Revenue Recognition" feature to produce revenue schedules.
Do you have another suggestion?
The highlighted revenue recognition lines are the ones I need to reverse & would hope not to have to effect all the other lines.
Thanks