I am attempting to add a hyperlink to my Advanced PDF/HTML template form and have it bold and blue.
I've pieced together this from a few SuiteAnswers so far:
<tr>
<td scope="col"><strong>1. General</strong><br />This Schedule is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the <textarea cols="50"><a href="javascript:app.launchURL('http://www.madeuptext.com/', true);">Subscription Service Documentation and Trial Agreement</a></textarea> between the parties and as of its execution becomes a part of the Agreement. In the event of a conflict between this Schedule and the Agreement, the terms and conditions of this Schedule shall control. The terms and conditions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect until the earlier of (i) the expiration of the Trial Period, (ii) the Customer's discontinued use of the Subscription Service, or (iii) MADEUPTEXT and Customer entering into a signed agreement for Customer's commercial use of the Subscription Service. Capitalized terms used in this Schedule and not otherwise defined shall have the meaning indicated in the Agreement. <br />
and this is the result… it's pretty close but.. I would like the hyperlink to be the more familiar hyperlink blue (and would love Bold).
I have tinkered with a number of combinations of code in front of the <textarea … and after the textarea> but keep getting an error on preview.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.