Our business is B2G. We will eventually need to show government customers contract items on the website and exclude non-contract items. For now, to start slowly, I am trying to exclude inmate uniforms from non-government customers with web access and allow government customers to purchase. I have found limited success. To start, I created my item collection of the parent item for assembly matrix items.
I created two dynamic customer groups using saved searches and added them to the customer segments as shown below.
A site visitor who is not logged in has the correct view. They can see the item, but not purchase it.
A site visitor who is in the not approved dynamic list shows the item correctly.
However, one of two customers who are in the web allowed group and should be able to purchase the uniforms cannot even see the uniforms. Note this customer also belongs to another customer group.
The other customer can see the uniforms, but cannot buy them.
Please let me know where I am failing. Please also let me know if you think I can get to the overall goal of allowing contract items to contract customers (we have multiple contracts) and not allowing them to see other products.