Hi Guys,
Recently after the NS update version of 2024.2 which we've completed on Sep 21, 24, our finance team claims that the Bank Reconciliation (Bank matching) is occuring automatically, specifically to vendor bill Payments.
We have an integration automation to extract and upload Bank Pages once a day (if there are any, for the previous day), nothing has changed there and it's working smoothly.
We have not made any changes to our Reconciliation Rules (please see screenshot below), I've tripled checked with the team if any one else is performing actions within the system in parallel, but the answer was no, there is one focal point for this on our end.
Since there are no system notes (logs), there is no way to back track for sure, however, could there be any configuration changes done in last update which I am unaware of (even though I read and reviewed personally) the release Notes?
Could it be a BUG? If so, has anyone else experienced this?
Thank you