Hi guys,
I have a scenario where a vendor has 2 currencies:
Primary: ILS
Additional: USD
After transaction (from different types: Item Receipt, Bill, PO…etc.), have been created, the procurement team no longer requires the USD currency and would like to avoid any potential future errors by using this currency for it is no longer supported by the vendor.
I have reviewed and made sure there is NO open balance for any transaction type for USD, HOWEVER, when trying to remove this currency from the vendor, I get an error message: You cannot delete currencies with transactions. (using an Admin role)
I am to understand if this is a NS limitation OR I am missing something? Again, no open trasnation or open balance for the vendor trasnaction using the USD currency (I triple checked this).
If this is not applicable due to system limitations, what are we to do to avoid this potential mistake to generate any new transaction using USD (preferably NOT to use WF).
FYI - USD is our Primary Book currency for both subsidiaries, so inactivating this currency is out of the question.
thank you