I also posted this on the NetSuite Professionals site but posting here with screen shot.
We are using the ODBC connector and NetSuite2.com to audit our data on the Customer>Sales>Download center for the correct and complete file list and expiration dates that are attached to our download items.
We use Download items with multiple files attached.
We create Invoices with these download items that contain the multiple files and the Customer is entitled to all the download the files until the expiration date.
We need to be sure all the files that are attached to an item invoiced, are listed in the Customer download center.
I can create a Saved Search & return the item files information and the invoice information. The results properly return one appropriate line for each file attached to the item.
I start the Saved Search from the Item record and join to the files. Then I join to the Transaction Lines and pick up the rest of the invoice information. These results tell me what should be in the Customer Download center.
I also need to return the list of files in the Customer Download center in the same query so i can determine which files are missing from the Customer Download center, which files should not be in the Customer Download center or which files need to have the expiration date updated.
I cannot get at the Customer download center with Saved Searches but I can with the ODBC connector.
Trouble is using the ODBC connector, I can’t figure out how to join and return the files attached to each item.
Using the ODBC connection, how can I return the list of:
- items on the Customer’s invoice
- files attached to those items and
- Item Type = Download Item with 2 or more files attached
Invoice for the Download Item
Customer>Sales>Downloads should contain the files attached to the Download Item