Inventory Saved Searches sure are hard. I've got at least 6 hours into this one and, although I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, this should have been done long ago.
I've tried the 4 types of Inventory searches. I've tried an Item Search. I've tried plagiarizing built in Searches. All of them are either missing items or have duplicate records & quantities that I cannot figure out how to remove, even using that confusing Main Line criteria. I've tried the GROUP & SUM Summary Types. Nothing works.
Help!!
Here is what I need to provide.
CRITERIA:
Item Class - Only one class
Item Type - Assembly & Inventory
InActive = False
Location - Only one Location
RESULTS:
Location
Bin Number
Item Name
On Hand
Available
Serial Number
Lot Number (Custom field)
Memo
Asset Account
HIGHLIGHTNG - none
FILTERS - none
The search should be about 250 records for this Class of Items with a mix of items some of which
1) Have no Serial# or Lot#
2) Have a Lot# but no Serial#
3) Have a Serial# but no Lot#
3) Have both a Serial# and Lot#
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated