Hello Gurus,
I'm trying to automatically import bank statements through ABSI SuiteApp.
I have configured Format Profile with SFTP Connectivity and CAMT053 parser. In the account linking subtab I have 30+ linked accounts.
But when ABSI starts its automatic import schedule, only one statement file is imported. Is this expected behavior?
In the script execution log of SFTP Plugin Implementation (customscript_absi_connectivity_sftp) there is message saying:
There are still 4 files remaining in the bank's server. Go to the Match Bank Data page to upload these statements.
So how to make ABSI download and process all statement files?
Please note that currently there are only 4 statement files in the SFTP, but they can be 100 (If I link 100 accounts and expect 100 files in the SFTP per day)
I found workaround suggested by NetSuite user:
Adding another work around for companies having a couple of statements to import. Ask the bank to create separate sftp folders for each statement. Scheduling one statement to one folder. Then setup one financial institution in NS for each and add the map in the connectivity config. This works well for us, importing 3 statements daily through ABSI.
Is this a valid and proven workaround, can I use it?