We are experiencing a continued email notification sending to the email address of the Administrator who held the position prior to my filling of the vacated role.
I updated Company —> Company Information —> Return Email Address to my email address the first week on the job back in May.
I reviewed the Community Group post linked below but see no mention of any other setting in the system to review and update related to this.
SuiteAnswers 69309 also only references the same steps above that were followed 9 months ago.
Any other recommendations of where to look in the system that I'm missing regarding removing this old user email address?
Also, I'm having a hard time finding any other saved search alerts this user email address is attached to to remove them from that as well. I did a search of Saved Searches with SearchSchedule Fields : Recipient set to this user in the criteria, but no results returned. We are definitely seeing email alerts still go to that old inbox though. The Admin before me did not necessarily match the saved search title to the email subject line for these alerts, so I'm kind of in a needle-in-a-haystack situation.
I mean I can resort to Searches —> Saved Searches and manually check all 718 of them, but … Would love to be rescued from that fate if anyone knows something I don't on this one.
Any recommendations would be welcomed. Thanks in advance!