Hoping for some expertise relating to RevRec and a new pricing model we need to implement (that has a short deadline for go-live).
Under our new model, there will be a service component whose SSP (and I believe pricing overall as well) that will be offered at a percentage of the price and SSP of a base item offering.
In example : Licensing, and the corresponding Support offerings are priced and recognized as a % of the Licensing price & recognition. The process needs to flow in such a way that line 2 does not calculate until after line 1 has calculated, because line 2 is contingent to the results of line 1's dollars and recognition. Hopefully I'm articulating this well enough.
Could anyone point me in the right direction re:
- Is this possible natively in NetSuite with Advanced Revenue Management (Essentials) enabled?
- Where/when/how can I set this up for my Revenue team?
Thanks in advance!