Greetings, everyone!This is Angela, one of the top contributors here in the NetSuite Support Community. 😊 I will be live today to answer your questions from 2 PM to 3 PM ET.
Before we start, here are some of our house rules:
- Post your questions by commenting below. 1 comment = 1 question.
- Some questions may be complex so I would appreciate your patience as I look into it.
- Let me know if the solution works for you or not. That way, I can check again.
- You can also ask some non-NetSuite-related questions about me such as my hobbies and interests and I'll be happy to answer them.
Make sure to stick around as well, since I will be posting some useful tips and tricks before our time is up!
I would also like to greet the following members who have RSVP'd for today's session:
@Robert Nedelkow-Oracle, @Mayumi Ciara Marie Cupcupin-Oracle, @kariingvaldson, @3435602, @M.Lisa, @User_X5TK6, @Clarisa De Torres-Oracle, @Dan Garcia, @User_1DRIR