We have a custom record with custom fields, and a custom entry form.
Custom Record, Custom Field Descriptions
Custom entry form with Mixed case field Description and Labels
I think the NetSuite standard default is that "screen" fields "display" as all UPPER case.
On the original internal entry form this is not the worst thing. We can live with it.
We need to display this information to external customers that find reading all UPPER case difficult.
Since we have defined the field Description and Labels in Mixed case we want to leverage the Mixed case field Description and Labels in our external presentations (sample below is a public screen displaying Saved Search results. .
Is there a way to display the Mixed case text in Data results and Saved Search Headings pick up the field name case in the "label" (which is Mixed case text) and concatenate the labels in a custom text field. The results I get is the field Name all in CAPITAL letters.
Does anyone have any suggestion? Am I out of luck?
Thank you.