Thank you Harikrishnan N for the NetSuite API information.
We have NetSuite Software Enterprise Cloud Service implemented.
We are a subsidiary of another company that has NetSuite OneWorld implemented.
We are restricted by Anti-Trust laws and for the time being, we operate our systems separately.
We currently provide our parent company a file to upload to our subsidiary on their OneWorld instance at period close. Our parent then maps the .csv file accounts to theirs and loads it manually.
I know we could operate in their instance with subsidiary security but we are not ready to do that yet.
In the meantime, our parent is looking for a hands off way to load our information. Has anyone set up an API between NetSuite systems?
We do have separate charts of accounts. I have suggested they set up Accounting Context to map our chart of accounts to their chart of accounts and use an API to pull/load the data more frequently.
Does anyone have an opinion, if this idea is on the right path? Would you suggest a better process?
I appreciate your advice/suggestions.
Thanks all.