I have the Administrator role without SSO and I have the Accountant role with SSO in both Production, Sandbox 1 and Sandbox 2.
I used to be able to access my SSO Accountant role for both environments from Okta Tiles.
I always did and still can access my non-SSO Administrator role by logging in to www.netsuite.com directly.
I had to change my Administrator password recently and now I cannot access my SSO role for Sandbox and through Okta..
I have logged a ticket internally with my Okta administrator but they don't know how to restore my Okta login access to my SSO roles.
I have tried resetting my Administrator password to the same as my Okta password hoping that would put things back in sync.
The Okta administrator has removed my Okta tile then restored it to my dashboard hoping that might sync things back up.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.
Thanks.