I'm working in sandbox to try and understand NetSuite's new 2026.1 feature of Price Rules (rules you can set outside of the customer record). I'm having a hard time understanding the developer's logic vs NetSuite's published logic (https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/netsuite/ns-online-help/article_7133941650.html#subsect_0227041319)
How I am reading the published logic is that it is supposed to respect the pricing levels (which natively has been item pricing then group pricing) set at the customer level before moving onto price rules but that is not true. It is seemingly taking the NetSuite preference of lowest price first. My example - I set an item at 10% for a Item Pricing, 15% for Group Pricing, and 25% for Price Rules for one customer. When I create a sales order, it is pulling up as 25% instead of the published logic of 10%.
Now maybe I am reading this wrong which is why I'm asking for help. I do not want my preference to be highest price, I do want lowest price, however there are specific use cases where I do want a particular price that may be higher and if that cannot be set at the customer level to override - then it creates a conflict I cannot manage.
Anyone have any working knowledge on this new feature that can break it down better for me in my testing? Thanks in advance!