We have no Financial Institutions, Format Profiles, Connectivity Plugins, or Parsers. I'm simply trying to manually upload a BAI2 txt file into the Match Bank Data page using NetSuite's default parsers, but I always get the following error (routing and account numbers redacted as '#' characters):
The file could not be imported, because the account bai2_#########_########## in the file does not match an account in NetSuite.
Checking our Chart of Accounts, I see we don't have one whose routing or account number matches those in the error message. We have other record types that match, such as a type named "Bank Details", but I imagine that's not what the import is looking for, and they pertain to bank information about vendors or customers (so we can pay or charge them I think), not the bank account our company is banking with.
Seeing another thread on this forum on this subject, the Solution required Financial Institutions, Format Profiles, and Parsers to be set up. Will I have to set those up to get these to work when I have a valid matching BAI2 file to try it out on?
I've been vetting this Match Bank Data feature out for my manager, in our Sandbox environment. I want to be able to tell them it will work for their desired use cases.