Hello - I am hoping someone can help answer some of these questions/issues I am having trying to set this up and configure according to our banks specs.
After installing the Electronic Bank Payments Bundle in NS (not associated with a SuiteApp, but through SuiteBundler), I used two Youtube videos to follow their step-by-step process for creating NACHA files that we can submit to Chase Bank for bulk ACH payments to our Vendors.
First we had to create our Company Bank Details under the new Payments Tab. When I was there, I encountered these error messages:
- Our Company's Legal Name was too long for NS. = Error: EFT Template Details Legal Name: Find length must be 16 characters or less.
- The Youtube video shows a Subsidiary Field, but when I go to Customize Form, it shows that checked off, yet when saved, there is NO subsidiary field to be found on the form, so we cannot enter anything.
- The EFT Template Details tab required us to get specific information from our Bank. When Chase forwarded me a ACH File Upload – NACHA File Specifications pdf, it stated: Company discretionary data Your Chase account number (Exactly 20 numbers using leading zeroes to fill in the gap – e.g. 00000000000123456789). However in NS if I try to add the leading zeroes I get: Error: EFT Template Details Account Number: Find length must be 17 characters or less.
I believe NS is not getting the specific information it needs for our Company Bank info, because once I've set up the Vendor and Bill, I am unable to get to the EFT - Bill Payment Processing tab. I recieved this specific error message: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getValue' of undefined [at createDefaults (/SuiteBundles/Bundle 533070/com.netsuite.electronicbankpayments/src/app/paymentselection/eft/15767_EFT_PaymentSelection_PageBuilder.js:225:42)]
And if I try to go to the specific EFT - Bill Payment File Generation page, I receive this error message as soon as I select our Bank drop down. Bank Account Template Error: EP_00004 : There are missing or incorrect filters in this saved search. Click the Edit Search link if you want to review the filtering criteria. For more information, see the Defining Transaction Saved Searches for Electronic Payment topic in the Help Center.
Can anyone help me with these issues?