Hi,
I am trying to programmatically retrieve the Customize Message From email address that is configured on the Schedule tab of NetSuite Saved Searches.
I have identified the field's internal ID as alertfrom, however I have been unable to access it through any of the following SuiteScript APIs:
• N/search — alertfrom is not available as a search column on the savedsearch search type
• N/query (SuiteQL) — the savedsearch table exists but does not include alertfrom or any other schedule-related fields
• N/record — savedsearch is not a supported record type in the N/record module
• NetSuite UI — the field is not available as a column in a native Saved Search of type Saved Search
I have two questions:
- Is the alertfrom field on Saved Search records accessible through any SuiteScript API or SuiteQL query, and if so, how?
- If it is not accessible through SuiteScript, is it accessible through the REST Record API at /services/rest/record/v1/savedsearch/{id}?
Thank you