Hi all,
Here is my query:
SELECT
tl.id AS lineId,
tl.linesequencenumber,
i.itemid,
tl.quantity,
FROM itemfulfillment t
JOIN transactionLine tl
ON t.id = tl.transaction
JOIN item i
ON tl.item = i.id
WHERE t.id = 3555213
Which returns this (I have added some additional fields for investigative purposes):
Why do all the inventory items have 3 lines of information? What filter can I put on to get just 1 line like the kit item?
Main line apparently only applies for line 0, so using a filter of main line wouldn't work.
Also, 77WBY12 is a component of 77SKW10, which is also returning 3 lines, but 2 of the lines are positive quantity where as all the other items have only 1 line of positive quantity. Why is this? And how do I filter out the components from this query?
I can probably use 'kitmemberof' but only if again I can sort out this multiple line issue.
1* tl.transactionlinetype returns nothing, what's the use of this? 🙄 Or am I using it wrong?