Hi all,
I'm running into a recurring issue in a test/training NetSuite account and wanted to check if anyone else has come across this.
When attempting to save a Customer Refund record, the system doesn't complete the save. Instead it returns a generic error page:
Error : "An unexpected error has occurred. Please click <ahref="javascript:window.open('/app/crm/support/nlcorpsupport.nl?l=T&type=bug&ticket=mtpot7la1inl3151r5d2n', 'Error','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,width=800,height=700');void(0)">here</a> to notify support and provide your
comact information."
There's no further detail shown on the page itself — no field name, no validation message, just the generic error.
What I've tried so far:
- Reproduced it consistently across multiple attempts (same behavior each time).
- Tried a different browser and cleared cache, same result
- Tested with a blank/minimal Customer Refund record (no complex line data), same result
I've already opened a support case with NetSuite, but wanted to ask here in case this is a known issue tied to a recent release, a specific bundle interaction, or something others have worked around.
Has anyone encountered this generic error specifically on Customer Refund saves? Any pointers on what typically causes NetSuite to throw this kind of unhandled error rather than a normal validation message would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance!