Hello Community,
I’d like to customize the Deferred Revenue Rollforward Transaction Details report to include information from the source transaction—such as an invoice, credit memo, or journal entry. Specifically, I’d like to display the transaction number, creation date, revenue recognition start and end dates, and revenue recognition account.
So far, I’ve only been able to display the start and end dates. I haven’t been able to find the other fields. Does anyone have recommendations on how to include this information?
I also understand that this report is grouped by Source Document Number, Customer, and Deferred Revenue Account, and that the source document refers to the revenue arrangement. With this in mind, how does the report determine which start and end dates to display when those dates are set at the invoice line level? If an invoice contains multiple items with different ARM dates and revenue recognition rules, how are those differences reflected in the report?
Thank you for your help!