Fusion Analytics Warehouse
Fusion ERP Analytics - GL Account Analysis Dashbaord
Provides interactive drill down analysis for GL balances, journals and sub-ledger transaction details supported in FAW.
One of the key constraints for accounting end-users in finance office is the inability to have a comprehensive visibility into GL balances and underlying account activity contributed by various sub-ledger sources including manual entries in GL and this becomes a major constraint for rapid financial close.
GL Account Analysis Dashboard in FAW enables user to analyze account activity from various sub-ledger sources supported in FAW like AP, AR, etc. contributing to GL Journals and Balances and allowing them to drill down to the transaction level details. We have the following analyses to get you started for this use case.
1. Accounting Status – This tile displays the % of overall account activity that is posted to GL.
2. Net Activity – This tile displays the account activity summary in Ledger Currency.
3. Accounts Summary – This chart displays the accounting status summary by individual accounts with colour formatting.
4. Journals Summary – This table provides the summary of all the journals in GL contributing to period activity.
5. GL Activity Details – This table available as a drill down page provides the details of all the journals and associated sub-ledger transaction information which is important to get the end to end view.
Note: Information shown in this dashboard is driven by data available in the underlying GL Account Analysis Subject Area which primarily drives the sub-ledger sources currently supported including number of prior fiscal periods.
Steps to deploy and get started using this pre-built analysis for you finance organization,
1. Log into your FAW environment and Navigate to Projects to land into OAC homepage.
2. Click on Import Project/Flow option available in top right corner.
3. Click on Select File option. This will open a browse window on your machine. Select required files with .dva extension.
4. Click on the Import option.
5. Once the import is successful, it will display the message "Import Successful". Click Ok.
You are all set to start using GL Account Analysis Dashboard.
Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):
FAW 21.R2.P2 onwards
Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):