Fusion Analytics Warehouse
Workforce Salary Basis & Compa Ratio Overview
Two DVs used in this analysis are giving a deep dive on existing salary basis & compa ratio spread across the organization.
These DVs have following information :
- Workforce spread by compa ratio band
- Average compa-ratio in the organization
- Leavers compa=ratio
- Salary adjustment percentages
- Off-Cycle salary adjustments - This is calculated based on transactions done directly on Person Management Change Salary UI in Cloud HCM using action codes other than Allocate Compensation ( used in compensation plans )
- Worker count & Salary Growth trend
- Managers with more stagnation cases - Workers without any salary changes in last X years
- Salary distribution across genders - spot pay inequality
- Most common reasons for salary changes
- Compa-ratio overview by gender and differences
- High performer workers with low compa-ratio
- Group worker with salary by salary ranges , tenure band & compa-ratio band to spot if there imbalance by less experienced workers in a specific grade range getting paid more than higher experienced workers.
Please download the attached zip file unzip it to extract required DV files.
Log into FAW instance Go to Projects Import Workbook Or Flow
In future , FAW releases , this DV will be available out of the box with the product.
Do reach out to us for any for any feedback on this analysis and enhancements/business questions that organizations would want to answer using FAW HCM.
Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):
Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):