I want to customize a style that can be selected in dashboard properties.
Have you tried this?
OBIEE Styles/Skin
Try this:
http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1221/biee/BIESG/answersconfigset.htm#BIESG1311
Hello Dongxi,
Please mention the version of your OBIEE. I assume it is 11.1.1.9.X + (Looking at Skyros default although it is an assumption).
If it is 11.1.1.9.0 Then please follow - https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/11119/biee/BIESG/answersconfigset.htm#BIESG9188
If it is 12.2.1 Then please follow - http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1221/biee/BIESG/answersconfigset.htm#BIESG9185
This one seems to be dated and obsolete but can be used for reference:-
Creating and Developing Custom Styles, Skins, and Messages in Oracle BI EE 11g
Thanks & Regards,
Avi
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.