Hi All,
I want to create report with bleow columns
Month, Revneu, Max Revenue from Last three months.
Now i want to crate a mesure which shows max revenue from last threemonts.
please help me.
Thanks in Advance
Sorry but ...
How is that different from Creating a Measure: Max Sale Amount from Last Three Months ?
What's the point in answering your threads if you just open a new one?
Please avoid double posting, it makes the forums unusable (just think if everybody post their questions 2-3 times).
Use Filter as
FILTER(Revenue USING Last Three Months)
and give the aggregation as Max.
Regards,
akansh
Hi,
Follow below link you will get what your looking.
http://obieeil.blogspot.in/2013/08/obiee-and-time-series-calculations-in.html
Thanks,
Satya Ranki Reddy
Thanks For your reply. How can I pass Last three months value.
Can you guide me in details.
Thanks in Adavance
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?