Can we trigger a package or a procedure in database via DV Data-flow. If anyone has tried it, or if anyone know if it is even possible, please let me know.
Hi @Jahnavi-Oracle ,
afaik it's not possible to trigger a package or a procedure directly in a data flow.
Which kind of transformations are you trying to apply with the package/procedure? Can you replicate them by using ootb steps in the data flow?
If the ootb steps are not enough to satisfy your requirements, you can always use a custom scripts/OCI functions to implement your own transformations (and in theory call any package/procedure)
Thank you for the response @Federico Venturin .
I will check on these options.
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images