I've a dashboard with 7 dashboard pages. Prompts are set on dashboard page 1, and values are inherited one the remaining 6 dashboard pages. Is it possible to create a report on dashboard page 3 which ignores the global applied prompt?
Easiest way to achieve this would be to "trick" OBIEE into thinking columns are different. Simply add a space at the end of your column formula on your report on dashboard page 3. For dashboard prompts to work with is prompted filtering, the column formulas in the dashboard prompt definition and the is prompted filter column formula must match.
Brilliant. Your answer works. I love trickin' obiee out. in fact, that would make a nice, nerdy t-shirt.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.