I am trying to build a financial dashboard and want to use candlestick chart in my dashboard. Do we have a OAC plugin for this chart type? if any one has worked on this can chart type, please share the url for plugin download. Thank you!
Hi @Geethika Nimma-Oracle,
Below are the available plugin's i didn't see the candlestick chart plugin.
https://www.oracle.com/business-analytics/data-visualization/extensions/
please check below -
https://blogs.oracle.com/analytics/post/create-oracle-analytics-custom-plugins-for-your-dashboard
Regards,
Arjun
We used to have a custom plugin for candlestick built a few years back but with recent upgrades to OJET, the plugin stopped working and had to be removed from the analytics library. Currently we don't have a working version of the plugin.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks