Annotations linked to a visualisation not being included in an 'Active Visual' file export.
@Ambili Thanks for reporting this. This is a bug, i will log a defect.
Notes are exported with All/Entire Dashboard options but not with active visual.
VS
Active visual export
@Avinash Krishnaram-Oracle Thanks for you reply. But this sounds quite strange:
Annotation is part of particular visualization and thus it would be quite natural, if annotations would be also included into export for single visualization, having annotation configured.
@Michal Zima Agreed. Like i stated in my prior response, this is a bug and i have opened a bug for the product dev team.
@Avinash Krishnaram-Oracle Apologize, I was not reading carefully, so I missed your mention of a bug… Thanks.
@Avinash Krishnaram-Oracle , Thank you for taking it on board! 👍️
I am creating two tables in a freeform report and overlaying these tables to appear as one to the end user. I can hide the header titles by setting the font and highlight colour to the same as the background colour but it would be better if there was a functionality to disable the header row completely.
My organization needs a practical way to generate a comprehensive report listing all members—including both direct and inherited assignments—of every custom application role within the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Console’s Roles and Permissions area. Today, the only built‑in method is exporting one role at a time through…
Currently you are able to change the width of a field in a table or pivot table by dragging the border but there is no option to manually fix it to a set value e.g. 100px. Justification: I am creating a report with two tables in freeform and need the field widths to have the same size when I overlay one table on the other.…
Request for an enhancement to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Classic Analysis Selection Steps on measure suppression for a specific calculated member created through Selection Steps. This idea is opened based on the directions from oracle CEAL team, for more details please find the below service request. SR -…
Hi, We use a lot of Custom App Roles in OAC Console and It would be easier to have an API to manage the members of App Roles.