We have a requirement to embed OAC Data Visualizations into a third party application like Salesforce. Has anyone tried and achieved this?
@Usha Athimakula - Yes, it's feasible. Please refer the below documentation for details:
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsdv/embedding-oracle-analytics-content-applications-and-web-pages.html
Hope it helps!
Check out these posts by Mike Durran with examples
https://medium.com/oracledevs/how-to-embed-oracle-analytics-anywhere-43233e9f7830
https://medium.com/oracledevs/embedding-oracle-analytics-what-are-the-options-47f4a6c86851
Something to watch for in Salesforce is that the URL used in OAC safedomains may be differnent at runtime - so if you seen an error, check the browser network tools for other domains that may also need to be registered as a safe domain.
Thanks @Brendan T and @Sumanth V -Oracle for getting here before me :-) !
In this case, iframes are probably what you'll need - these may be termed differently in other products but behind the scenes it's usually an iframe.
Thank you @Brendan T, @Sumanth V -Oracle and @Mike Durran-Oracle for the quick reply. I had raised an SR with Oracle support (4-0000137284) in Nov 2024, and it was closed mentioning that this feature is currently not available.
Very helpful information.
Thank you very much @Mike Durran-Oracle & @Brendan T!
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks