Do you have some guide line documentation location? We used to follow rittmanmead /oracle blog to do it. can't seem to find the topic anymore.~
it's non-cloud version~
Hi @Tony_OAS_Apex_User Sounds like you want to perform an in-place upgrade from OAS 2024 to OAS 2025. I have performed that exercise. I just follow the official guide. https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/bi/analytics-server/migrate-upgrade-oas/upgrading-oracle-analytics-server.html Other comments, welcomed.
What Steve said, the doc should be good enough, because the in-place upgrade process didn't really change…
Thank you steve and Gianni!
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks